Linda Mama is a program for expectant mothers in Kenya who cannot afford health insurance, including NHIF, to meet their maternity needs. Mothers are covered under this plan for prenatal care, hospital delivery, postpartum care and outpatient care for the baby.
Linda Mama registration
Mothers wishing to avail this free maternity program should ensure that pregnant mothers wishing to avail this free maternity program ensure they are properly enrolled in the program. get the service without any hassles or complications. After proper registration, mother and baby have access to quality health care for up to 6 months after birth.
- Pregnant women aged 18 and over register with their identity cards and pregnancy documents.
- Pregnant women under the age of 18 register with their guardians’ national identity card and obstetrics register.
- Pregnant women without an identity card or legal guardians are registered via pregnancy records.
How do you register for Linda mama
Expectant mothers can register for the program through various methods
- Huduma centers
- NHIF registration portal or service centers
- NHIF accredited facilities
- Accredited NHIF service providers
- online registration via mobile phone.
Online registration via mobile phone
- Dial *263# on your mobile phone.
- Select “Register”
- Select language: English/Kiswahili
- For Scheme select ” Free Maternity “
- Type of identity select “Kenyan ID”
- Enter your ID number and send
After successful registration you will receive a membership card. To pick it up, go to the NHIF branch.