The Village Market Nairobi is a massive shopping, undertaking and amusement complicated in Kenya. The Village Market is placed in the Gigiri residential vicinity which is ready 6 miles (9.7 km) from Nairobi town middle on Limuru Road.
The complicated is designed to resemble an open-air African market, which includes waterfalls, rivers, flowers and gardens.Village market view
The Village Market has stores presenting services and products of various categories. There are over 35 stores promoting nearby and clothier wear, fashion, add-ons and footwear.
Nakumatt grocery store which shares family products, digital equipment and furnishings amongst different products.
List Of Village Market Fun Activities And Prices
1. Village Bowl
- Monday – Wednesday (10 am – 1 pm): Kshs 250 per game per person
- Monday – Wednesday (1 pm – 11 pm): Kshs 500 per game per person
- Thursday (10 am – 11 pm) Kshs 350 per game per person
- Friday – Sunday (10 am-12 am) : Kshs 500 per game per person
2. Ozone Trampoline Park
- Monday – Wednesday: Kshs 700 per person
- Thursday: Kshs 550 per person
- Friday – Sunday: Kshs 950 per person
3. Under the Sea
- Monday – Thursday: Kshs 700 per child (inclusive of entry for 2 adults), Adults – Kshs 200
- Friday – Sunday. Kshs 1000 per child (inclusive of entry for 2 adults), Adult – Kshs 250
4. REV Virtual Racing (VR) Experience
- Practice session (5 minutes) – Kshs 500
- Circuit race (15 minutes) – Kshs 1000
Contact: 020 712 04 33
5. Ballpoint Social Club
- Game pass (unlimited board games, ping pong & darts); Kshs 500 per person
- Pool & Pong Atari: Kshs 200 per game
Contact: 020 7122477
6. Glitch Virtual Reality
- Kshs 500 per game per person.
- Ozone Trampoline Par.
- Under the Sea.
- Village Bowl.
- Glitch VR.
- Ballpoint Social Club.
- Rev Virtual Racing.
- Monthly listings of local and international events.