The St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital was founded by the Missionary Benedictine Sisters as a non-profit health facility. Provides quality and affordable health care for everyone. We have highly qualified staff who combine their knowledge to treat a wide variety of health conditions, giving a personal touch using highly specialized and state-of-the-art technologies. This has earned Uzima a good reputation.
- Specialized ANC.
- Screening using VIA/VILI.
- EMTCT-Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV.
- Postnatal care services.
- Pap smear.
- Outpatient Curative Services.
- New born Care Service.
- Minor Theatre Services.
- Maternity Theatre Services.
- Infection Prevention and control to mitigate HIV infection in the work place.
- ICU services.
- Hospital – Retail services.
- HIV treatment and care.
- HIV Testing Services.
- High dependency Services.
- General Theatre Services.
- General Emergency Services.
- Focused Antenatal Care.
- Facility offering Blood Transfusion Service.
- Comprehensive Emergency Preparedness.
- Breast Cancer Screening Services.
- Basic Emergency Preparedness.
- Basic dental services.
- Ambulatory Services.
- Accident and Emergency casualty Services.
Maternity Services Charges
|Caesarian Delivery||Ksh. 65,000 – Ksh. 70,000|
|Normal Delivery||Ksh. 10,000 – 13,500|
|Pediatric clinics||Ksh. 1,500 per visit.|
|Gynecology clinics||Ksh. 2,000 – Ksh. 3,000 per visit.|
The St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital Contacts
St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital
Off-Thika Super Highway, Survey of Kenya
Cell: +254 718 061 200, +254 733 413 583
Tel: +254-020 8562574