The Mfangano-Rusinga Island Complex
The Mfangano-Rusinga Island Complex accommodates islands in Lake Victoria. They are inhabited via way of means of the Abasuba community, who hold their sacred webweb sites on Mfangano Island.
Ancient rock artwork is located at the island as well, it’s far concept to had been created via way of means of early forager-hunters, the Twa people. Rusinga is well known for its noticeably wealthy and critical fossil beds of extinct Miocene mammals and hominid ancestors.The Mfangano Rusinga island
- Bird Watching
- Sport Fishing
- Cultural & Heritage visits
- Water Sports
- Boat Rides.
How To Get There
It takes approximately three hours to journey from Nairobi to Narok with the aid of using road. Here we took our breakfast at Kirubi’s living room this is simply subsequent to the street to your manner to Narok town.
I keep away from taking meats on the street. Kirubi’s living room turned into neat and the group of workers are rapid and we had been now no longer saved expecting too lengthy thinking about that our meals turned into made on order.
The first symptoms and symptoms of Rusinga Island and its surrounding regions may be visible via the picturesque view of Lake Victoria.Tented Camps
- Bathrooms with baths or showers and free toiletries.
- Flat-screen TVs with premium channels.
- Furnished balconies or patios, separate sitting areas and separate dining areas.
Other perks include:
- An outdoor pool and a children’s pool, with pool umbrellas.
- Free bike hire, an outdoor tennis court and limo/town car service.
- An area shuttle, a 24-hour front desk and helicopter/aeroplane tours.
- A front desk safe, barbecues and newspapers in the lobby.