- Camps, Cottages, Hotels, Private Houses, Resorts
- Ekorian's Mugie Camp, Rates, Why Choose Ekorian's Mugie Camp, Wildlife
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp looks like a domestic farfar from domestic, and caters to the entire family, the whole thing from our family-fashion eating to our huge variety of activities. Ekorian’s Mugie Camp gives the liberty to re-ignite the soulful courting we every have with the wild. Experiences right here span past only a safari.the camp view
Ekorian greets you with a warm, actual welcome to this super slice of the herbal world. It brings to lifestyles the imaginative and prescient that Josh and Donna had after they constructed the camp: a retreat from the fast moving hustle and bustle of the ‘actual world’, and a reconnection with nature.
|Non Resident 2022 Rates|
Conservancy Fee: Resident Adult Kshs 2150,Child Kshs 1075:Non Resident ASdult US$ 100 Child US$ 50.
Why Choose Ekorian’s Mugie Camp
- Mugie has thriving populations of Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Impala, Eland, Reticulated Giraffe, Zebra, and the endemic Grevy Zebra, Jackson’s Hartebeest and Biesa Oryx. Mugie’s reservoir plays daily host to herds of playfully bathing elephant; an enchanting scene to observe from a nearby kayak.
- Visits to local Pokot & Samburu community villages.
- Training exercises with anti-poaching blood hounds. Participation in the Laikipia Predator Project. learn about how more efficient livestock management practices benefit community and wildlife conservation working hand in hand.
Mugie has thriving populations of Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Impala, Eland, Reticulated Giraffe, Zebra, and the endemic Grevy Zebra, Jackson’s Hartebeest and Beisa Oryx.
The Mugie Dam plays host to elephants as they drink, bathe and sometimes swim in its cooling waters. An enchanting scene to watch from a nearby kayak. Observe this amazing wildlife under the endless sky of Laikipia alongside our friendly and professional guides whose passion for nature is ready to be shared with you!.Wildlife/photo
Set withinside the unique Mugie Conservancy, the camp is nestled inside a walled garden. Camp is made from six tents, of which are ‘family’ tents with adjacent annex rooms.Ekorian mugie camp
All of our tents are on raised timber decks. The appropriate aggregate of consolation and fashion to healthy the herbal surroundings. Built with an eco pleasant ethos, the use of sustainably sourced nearby materials, the camp certainly blends into the lovely environment.
The heart of the camp is the mess tent, which has a newly renovated indoor eating and seating vicinity with a comfy fireplace.