About Voyager Ziwani Camp
Voyager Ziwani Camp gives uniquely private and adventurous safari experience, located withinside the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, on the threshold of one in every of Kenya’s least explored parks.
Located on 30,000-acre personal farm at the western fringe of Tsavo West National Park. Voyager Ziwani sits on the threshold of a small secluded dam at the Sante River. The camp’s environs are domestic to masses of basking hippos. Even as a brief power will deposit you most of the massive recreation of one in every of Kenya’s wildest countrywide parks.
How to get there
Voyager Ziwani is located in a private conservancy on the western edge of Tsavo West National Park. It is 257 kilometers from Nairobi on the Nairobi – Emali – Loitoktok – Njukini route. It is 273 kilometers from Mombasa on the Ruta Voi – Taveta route. The camp has a private airstrip where private charter flights can be arranged.
The camp offers comfortable and tranquil accommodation for visitors to Tsavo West National Park in its 25 comfortable tents. These tents are classified as deluxe twin tents and deluxe twin tents.
Each of these tents is spacious and has an en-suite bathroom, classic furniture, large double or twin beds and a private terrace overlooking the Sante River.
- Ranch tour of Gicheha farm including the historic ‘Sniper Tree ’
- Trips to the mystical twin volcanic lakes of Chala and Jipe.
- Visits to the historical tower and tombs of Grogan’s Castle.
- Tours of the World War II battlefields on ‘Slaughter Hill’
- Bush breakfasts and barbecue dinners in our sanctuary.
- Escorted game walks with our experienced naturalists.
- Astronomy with our knowledgeable naturalists.
- Night drives to view grazing hippos and nocturnal game.
- Ranch tour of Gicheha farm including the historic ‘Sniper Tree. ’
- Nightly entertainment by Maasai dancers.
- Informative talks and slideshows on local wildlife and culture.