Voi Safari Lodge
- Camps, Cottages, Hotels, Private Houses
- Hotel, Kenya, Tours and Safaris, Tsavo National Park, Voi, Voi Safari Lodge
About Voi Safari Lodge
Voi Safari Lodge is one of the houses owned and controlled via way of means of Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels (KSLH). Became formally opened on November 15th, 1967.
The hotel is strategically located in one of the world’s biggest recreation park – The Tsavo East National Park.
The Lodge is one of the maximum innovatively conserved and built natural world retreats in Kenya.
One can view an extensive kind of recreation coming to and from close by water holes all through the day from each corner.
Set in appealing gardens the hotel’s panoramic outlook is impressive and gives a serene view of the park.
The lodge is located 345 kilometers from Nairobi, Kenya. About 6 hours by car.
It is tucked away in Tsavo East National Park on a mountainous cliff overlooking the town of Voi.
The lodge is known as the ultimate safari lodge as this is where you unplug your safari persona and prepare for a beach holiday. It is only 160 km to Mombasa, a 2-hour drive.
Type of Rooms
Room options at Voi Wildlife Lodge include:
Things to do
Voi Wildlife Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness Centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Centre
- Children’s playground
- Games room
- Evening entertainment
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
- Happy hour
- Game drives
- Spa/wellness packages
- Themed dinner nights
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Live music/performance
- Swimming Pool.
The swimming pool itself and also toilets, bathhouses, equipment enclosure, and chemical enclosures associated with the swimming pool.
How to get to Voi Safari Lodge
- By Road: The most common way to get to Voi Safari Lodge is by road. You can hire a private car or take a shuttle from Nairobi or Mombasa to Voi town. From Voi town, the lodge is a short 10 kilometers drive to the main gate of Tsavo East National Park.
- By Air: You can also fly into the Voi airstrip, which is located near the park’s Manyani gate. There are daily flights from Nairobi’s Wilson Airport to Voi airstrip, and the flight takes about one hour. From the airstrip, the lodge is a short drive away, and you can arrange for a transfer with the lodge.