Nairobi Safari Walk
- Adventure Sports, Nature & Bush Walks, Wildlife Safaris
- Kenya, Location, Nairobi Safari Walk, Rate, Safari and Tours
Nairobi Safari Walk
Nairobi Safari walk in Nairobi lets in you to have a firsthand revel in and consider of animals, birds, numerous different animals and special tree species. The safari stroll is for everyone, inclusive of; families, tourists, college students.
The traveler can have interaction in publications stroll, Talks and Lectures, Nursery strategies and tree identification. Besides, the Nairobi safari stroll gives college students and trainer of all classes with Classrooms for lectures via way of means of the Naturalists.
Some of the sources encompass plant nursery, demonstration plots and special animal habitats, inclusive of reptiles and birds.
The Safari Walk is placed interior KWS Headquarters on Lang’ata Road. It is quite simply placed approximately thirty mins far from Nairobi CBD, close to main malls, hospitals and airports.
It is without problems reachable via way of means of each public and personal means. If the usage of public means.
Board a matatu going to Lang’ata (quantity 15) from Bus Station or board a matatu going to Ongata Rongai (quantity 125/126) from Railways Bus Station. Alternatively, you could hail a taxi to and from your property or accommodation.
Nairobi Safari Walk Rates
|Citizens||Children||Approximately Kshs. 130|
|Adults||Approximately Kshs. 250|
|Residents||Children||Approximately Kshs. 200|
|Adults||Approximately Kshs. 300|
|Non- Residents||Children||Approximately USD 13|
|Adults||Approximately USD 22|
Activities To Do
The list can be lengthy. However, you can engage in some of the following popular activities
- Bird watching
- Game viewing
- Corporate events
- Special events.
Nairobi safari walk has several restaurants located in the surrounding, which provides various food and drinks according to the customer’s need.
The restaurants apply safety measures in providing breakfast, lunch, dinner and other meals in between, including snacks and drinks at affordable rates.
Some of the restaurants include;
- Mawimbi seafood restaurant- mostly Asian foods
- Jiko international
- Harvest Restaurant-European foods
- Honey and Dough Gourmet Café- Healthy foods/bar
- Kulan Café- African American foods
- INTI-A Nikkei Experience-Japanese Peruvian
- Talisman Restaurant-Seafood, Contemporary
- CJ’s Restaurant- African Café with a great variety
- Mercado-Mexican Kitchen and Bar
- Habesha- African Ethiopian
- Furusato Japanese Restaurant- Japanese
- Baraka Restaurant- International.